5th Conference Autumn 2018 in Dresden
You are welcome to join the biggest German RAMS Expert forum! After four successful conferences, which took place in Saxony’s famous provincial and cultural capital Dresden, the fifth RAMS/LCC expert forum is scheduled for autumn 2018.
The steady rising competitiveness and complexity of products and services is unthinkable without adequate efforts for reliability and safety management. The construction kit for these optimizations can be called RAMS/LCC technology. To make use of it, trained and experienced experts, who are educating themselves permamently and not hesitating to adopt and exchange new practical ideas, are highly demanded and valued.
With our longtime experience and our project work for many industries, we can provide together with our qualified partners lots of practical experiences as well as new approaches. of
At the meeting we will discuss questions, such as
- What benefits can be drawn from RAMS and LCC methods?
- Which obstacles might complicate the pracical implementation of such approaches?
- How to master these challenges?
- Which practical decisions have been reached and which experiences have been made?
Our referents will report on subjects as
- Life cycle costs estimation and management
- Proof of RAM and 1uality of service requirements
- Set up of a suitable RAMS/LCC management
- Proof of safety and safety validation according to EN 50126
- Cost saving RAMS verification and estimation methods and management
Our conference is targeted to both, Management and expert professionals as well as carreer changers, entrants and students.
Due to the nature, most statements are given in German language, but english speakers and papers are always highly valued.