6th RAMS / LCC Expert Conference
The Dresden RAMS / LCC Expert Conference is the biggest Mid-European event on RAM, safety, maintainability and life cycle consting.
Dresden RAMS / LCC Expert Conference 2022
Join the biggest central-European Expert Conference on Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety and Life Cycle Costing!
The meeting provides “thinking outside the box” and the sharing of information in a professional and honest environment.
Günter Staudner, Siemens-Mobility, Participant of
We would like to invite you to Dresden!
After the great reception of the first five events, the RAMS and LCC Expert Conference organized by IZP Dresden mbH will take place for the sixth time in 2022. As the further development of a lot of technical standards shows, there is constant professionalization in the area of Reliability and Safety Management, which consequently takes into account the needs of new and established technologies and processes.
The RAMS / LCC Expert Conference has committed itself to the necessary cross-industry exchange of expertise.
The conference has enjoyed great popularity in recent years. It has therefore grown up to one of the largest specialist events for every aspect regarding RAMS and LCC. Our partner for organization and support of this event is the branch association of the Saxon railway industry, Rail.S.
6th RAMS/LCC Expert Forum / 10 - 11 November, 2022
The event addresses:
- Managers and technical experts who have to deal with RAMS and LCC as part of their work
- Beginners and career changers to the topic of RAMS and LCC
- Certified RAMS / LCC specialist engineers and technicians (e.g. graduates of the IZP training courses)
The RAMS / LCC Expert Conference deals with these questions:
- What are the benefits of RAMS / LCC technology in practice?
- What developments result from the introduction of new technologies, changed legal regulations and new technical standards?
- Which problems are associated with the application and further development of the methods and management procedures for the players involved?
- How have these problems been dealt with in practice?
The speakers’ contributions will include topics such as:
- Life Cycle Costing
- Proof of RAM and Quality of Service requirements
- Further development of RAM, Safety and LCC management systems
- Functional safety verification and validation according to
EN 50126, EN 50129, EN 61508, EN 61511, ISO 26262and similar sector-specific standards
- Increased efficiency in the application of methods, data evaluation and the creation of necessary verification documents
Program and Contributions
Your contribution is highly welcome!
Also in 2022, we will select a number of exciting speakers from a wide variety of specialist areas. Please contact us, if you would like to contribute to our forum as a presenter. We are looking forward to your contributions and suggestions!
Conference presentation proposals are now accepted.